11/25/2012

Cyber Sale, Schmyber Sale!

It has been an exhausting week here at LoveFifi.com. I am just about to leave the office. It's late Wednesday evening and I didn't have another brain cell left to be clever, so there is no article, per se, but I do have a minute to chat. We are such good friends, after all.

Even though LoveFifi.com is a beloved lingerie destination with a loyal following, it has made my brain bleed to try to figure out how to compete with all of this "biggest shopping weekend of the year" hullabaloo. You can't turn on the TV or the radio without hearing about some fantastic deal for Black Friday or Cyber Monday or how some stores were opening at midnight on Thanksgiving. How am I supposed to make people think about buying a bra from me when they are standing in line at dawn to get a big screen TV for $19.99?

This whole thing has taken a toll on me. I am such a straight shooter, but I must admit that I had to tell a little, tiny fib about my big sale going on now. If you haven't caught it, I called it my Electronic Lingerie SALE. True, there were not really any electronics involved at all, but I knew the headline in your mailboxes would make you look. I don't have any iPads or iPhones... so iLied. Don't hate me.

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and if you shopped, perhaps you took a look at my site. Maybe you even bought something. Fingers crossed!

I am going home now and I look forward to relaxing on this long weekend. No, I will not be standing in line at Macy's at daybreak or fighting my way through crowds at the Big Box stores. If you did any of that, I hope you got what you wanted and that you are unscathed. Did I mention that a new bra and a pair of panties are the perfect accessories for that new laptop? I'm just saying.

Forgive me for mentioning it, but there is one more day of my Electronic Lingerie SALE where the whole site is 30% off + Free Shipping over $30 (U.S. Standard Shipping Only). I apologize that there really aren't any electric underpants for sale. Now all I can do is hope for the best and think about next year's Black Friday/Cyber Monday extravaganza. It's difficult because my employees don't always like my brainstorms. Take last year for example. Not one of my staff members supported my naked carwash/bake sale idea. Life is not easy.